Dr. Brown will recommend an effective course of treatment tailored to your individual needs, without the use of medication or surgery.
Range of Care For These Conditions:
- Low back pain
- Arm/shoulder pain
- Disc injuries
- Foot/ankle/knee pain
- Neck stiffness
- Numbness & tingling
- State-of-the-art chiropractic adjusting tables and flexion-distraction traction tables allow Dr. Brown to offer the best in traditional chiropractic treatment.
- Advanced treatment techniques using ultrasound, muscle stimulation, hot and cold packs, traction, vibratory massage, TENS equipment, custom foot orthotics orthopedic supports, and pillows.
- Rehabilitative programs focus on strength, flexibility, and stabilization using patient-friendly, easy-to-understand techniques.
- Specialized services include exercise programs, nutritional guidance, second opinions, and referrals
Commonly Treated Injuries
Auto Accident Injuries
including Whiplash, Sprain, Strain, Neck Pain, Headaches, Numbness, Dizziness, Lower Back Pain, Pain in Legs or Arms, Seatbelt Injury and injuries requiring a Neck Collar or Lumbar Support
including Lower Back Pain, Sciatica, Shoulder Pain, Neck Stiffness and injuries requiring Occupational Medicine and Physical Therapy
including an emphasis on cycling, swimming and running-related injuries. Dr. Brown is a past president of the Scranton Organized Area Runners and has a unique understanding for managing running-related injuries
Commonly Treated Conditions
Neck, Back & Joint Pain
including Cervical Pain, Sprain, Strain, Whiplash, Disc Herniation, Disc Bulge, Arm Numbness, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, SI joint Pain, Sacroilitis
Headaches & Migraines
including Migraine Headaches, Tension Headaches, Cluster Headaches, Throbbing Head Pain
to provide treatment for the natural physiological changes such as: protruding abdomen and increased back curve, pelvic changes and postural adaptations.
Regular prenatal chiropractic treatments can eliminate or reduce pelvic and spinal misalignment which can make pre-delivery positioning difficult.
- Chiropractic Massage Therapy
- Electrical Stimulation Therapy
- Cold Laser Therapy
- Custom Foot Orthotics
- Spinal Adjustments & Manipulation
- Treatment of Common Chiropractic Conditions
- Treatment of Degenerative Disc Disease
- Therapeutic Exercise
- Therapeutic Ultrasound